3 in 1 Decoiler Straightener Feeder NCHW1 (stock thickness 0.3~3.2mm)
Model: NCHW1B (suitable for thin material 0.3-3.2 mm)
Place origin: China
Warranty date: 1 year
Installation and debugging: Engineers onsite technical support is available.
Package: plywood case/film
Price terms: FOB SHENZHEN or other Chinese port etc.
Payment terms: T/T, L/C etc.
MOQ: 1 set
Delivery: 90 days
Application: to realize metal coil automatic punching/cut to length/blanking etc., widely used for working with punch press /power press /press brake/ hydraulic press machine/shearing machine etc.
Haiwei 3 in 1 decoiler straightener feeder is designed to handle a wide range of material width and thickness to meet your specific needs. It has been widely used in auto parts, household appliances, and furniture fitting industries. 3 in 1 decoiler straightener feeder provides efficient operation and superior straightening capabilities, improves safety and productivity. Time-saving, space-saving, and labor-saving features embody its high economical use.
1. The NCHW1 models that exemplify space-saving, labor-saving design reliably process metal coils with a thickness of 0.3mm to 3.2mm.
2. Coil car allows simple and safe coil loading, which reduce work time and increase productivity. (Option)
3. Pneumatic press arm prevents coil from loosening and together with bend arm smoothly feeds the coiled strip into straightener. (Option)
4. All rolls are heat-treated alloy steel with hard chrome plating and precision ground, which have high-hardness and anti-friction features.
5. The NCHW1 models equip with 9 precision-machined straightening rolls, resulting in a greater degree of flatness.
6. User-friendly operation system as well as advanced automatic diagnostic system shorten the preparation time and make it easier for operator to run the machine.
Material Width (mm)
Material Thickness (mm)
Max. Coil Weight (kg)
Coil O.D. (mm)
Coil I.D. (mm)
Max. Feed Length (mm)
Feed Speed (m/min)
Upper 5/Lower 4
Pinch Rolls (group)
Straightener Motor (Kw)
Decoiler Motor (Kw)
3Phase AC 380V/415V
Air Pressure (Mpa)
* The contents are subject to change without prior notice.